Thursday, December 8, 2011

Fantastic Environment

Last 3D project of the semester done! Winter break almost here! Almoooost theeeeere....

You may remember some nice concept art that I did for this project. Well that idea got mostly scrapped and I went with a new one! The assignment is still the same though: create an environment in the style of an existing game (still Uncharted 2). We wanted to take our environment somewhere that Uncharted had never been before (unlike my concept art), and ended up with some Chinese myths about the Tree of Life and islands were gods live and the like.

Blah blah blah. Have some pictures!






I worked with Max Golosiy on this project, again. The temple area that you see in the last screenshot is his area, although we shared a LOT of small assets this time around. I think that helped to make the setdressing much better and more realistically populated... easier to keep everything cohesive as well.

But here's some of the big important props I made for my area:







Onto second semester! Characters awwwww yessssss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment